AIR HOSTESS / FLIGHT STEWARD
Duration: 3 months
Timing: 2 Hours a day; 3 days in a week
- Welcome aboard
- Fare Calculations
- Travel Rules
- Emergency procedures
- Handling of passengers
- In-flight Service
- The Art of Conversation
- Transaction-Analysis (Referring to Cabin Crew Requirements)
- History of Aviation and Flight
- Emergency Evacuation Systems
- Personal Grooming/Deportment/Hygiene
- First Aid
- Confidence Building
- Interview Practice/Group Discussions, etc.
- Technical Training
- Handling of Visually Impaired/physically handicapped passengers
- Making Announcements
- Emergency Demonstrations (Practical)
Students are advised to enrol for a foreign language & English Communication classes separately
to have additional qualification to help them join a foreign airline.
Student willing you join must have requistic Standards.