BASIC COURSE ON AIR TRAVEL, FARES AND TICKETING
Timing:One Hour a day; 5 days in a week
The Course will cover the following:
- Course offers study of different International Organisations connected with Air Travel.
- Familiarisation of Books for the course – OAG (World Airways Guide), Air Tariff, Travel
- Published Fares, Baggage Rules, Credit Cards, detailed study of calculation of time, Flying Time, Minimum connecting Time, Calculation of duration of Journey, etc.
- Fares Calculation, Onward Journey, Return Journeys, Round Trip Journeys. Issuance of Various documents such as Passenger Ticket and Baggage Check, Miscellaneous Charges, Order, Prepaid Ticket Advice, Excess Baggage Ticket, etc.
- Travel Documentation: Detailed study of Travel documentation like Passport, Visa, Health Taxes,
Customs Regulations Currency Regulations, etc.
- Body Language: Communication Skills, Telephone Skills, Sales Techniques, etc.