TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Eligibility for Admission
Admission to the Institute is open to all young men & women without any distinction of caste, colour, creed or religion. The Institute reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant without assigning any reason.
Self Attested copies of the Certificates are to be submitted along with the application form as required
for the course applied for:
- Certificate & Marks-sheet of 10 standard
- Certificate & Marks-sheet of 12th standard. Admission of such candidates shall be finalized
only on submission of Class 12 Marks sheet & certificate (proof of having passed the class 12th
2. Admission Fee
Candidate selected for admission will deposit the required amount by Demand Draft or Debit/Credit Card in favour of Institute for Career Growth.
Fess Deposit timings are from 10.00 AM to 4 PM (Mon-Sat)
3. Provisional Admission
Candidates who have been selected for admission to the course and who are awaiting result of the qualifying examination can take provisional admission. Such candidates must submit the original certificate to the office as they obtain the same within 02 months from the date of commencement of the course as applicable. Failing which admission will be cancelled and the deposited amount will be forfeited.
4. Identity Card
Students will be issued Identity Card which they are expected to carry at all times while in the campus. The identity card must be returned to the office at the end of the course. Duplicate Identity Card will be issued on receipt of an application along with a copy of an FIR filed for the loss Rs. 100/- will be charged for issuing of new identity card. The identity card must be surrendered to the Institute after termination of the Course for release of security deposit. duly supported by valid documents.
All students have to be regular and punctual throughout the academic lession. Students must have minimum 70% attendance to be eligible to appear for main examination. If they are not able to cover up their attendance, they will not be eligible to appear for the main examination.
Leave of Absence: Prior permission from the Director must be obtained in writing for leave of absence from the Institute. Continuous absence for more than 15 days without any reasons/approval will make the student liable to be struck off the rolls. In exceptional cases, readmission can be sought on payment of Re-admission fee and arrears, if any.
6. Discipline on the campus
- Students admitted for any course in the Institute are expected to abide by the rules and regulations of the Institute.
- Irregular attendance, indecency, unsatisfa progress, disobedience or misconduct on the premises will render a student liable for expulsion at any time. The Director's decision is final in this regard.
- In case of any damage to property, equipment, books etc. the student concerned shall be liable to replace the damaged property or make good the cost of the items.
- Visitors are not permitted to meet the students during class hours except with the prior permission of the Director.
- Use of mobile phones in the premises of Institute is prohibited.
7. Examination & Evaluation
- A. Clash of Examination schedule : In case final examination dates of the institute clashes with University or any other institute the student is enrolled in, the student can appear is Supplementary examination provided he/she fulfils rest of the eligibility criteria.
- B. Supplementary ExaminationSupplementary candidates are those candidates who have failed to obtain the minimum
passing marks/percentage which is 40%. Examination for supplementary candidates will be held as per schedule declared by department of Examination. Unsuccessful candidates must check from the office of the Institute regarding the date of supplementary examination and the same will be displayed on the notice board.
- C. Candidates are permitted to appear for supplementary exams for maximum number of three attempts within two years from the date of announcement of the result of the main examinatio n.
- D. Verification of marks Any student who is not satisfied with the marks in any paper/s may apply (in writing) in the prescribed form for verification of total marks recorded (not revaluation) in the answer books of such paper or papers. A fee of Rs. 50/- per paper will be charged. Such request applications should be made within 15 days from the date of declaration of the result. The student shall be intimated the result within on e month.
- All candidates joining the Institute for diploma courses shall be eligible for award of Diploma only after being assessed successful through the examination process established and within one year of the declaration of result.
9. Course Curriculum
- The subjects of various programmes have been defined in the prospectus. The Institution reserve the right to change/add/vary the course structure, Instructional/assessment pattern to keep pace with current industry practices and to improve the quality of programmes.
10. Teaching Methodology
- A variety of teaching methods are used as appropriate to each subject. Lecture sessions are supplemented with Case Studies and Group Exercises. Considerable emphasis is placed on group assignments, group discussions and group work.
- 11. Depending upon the need, sometimes, class timings are adjusted. The management reserves the right to change any or all of the contents of the Prospectus anytime without assigning any reason thereof.
- 12. No refund of fees is admissible after it is deposited except when the course is cancelled by the Institute. Total fees is payable before the commencement of the course, except in the one year programmes where it can be deposited in two installments as specified.
- 13. A candidate intending to attend any of the course at the Institute should submit an application in the prescribed form which is attached with the prospectus.
- 14. A candidate can attend class in the Institute only after he/she has been granted admission
- 15. No certificate is issued for General and Corporate English and coaching programme.
- 16. Candidate need to pay rs 150 in institute at the time of submission of offline form downloaded by the website.
- 17. Fee Payment can be done in installment deserving candidates.